'Food Porn'



"Good Food"

This photo is so flattering to look at. I would love to sit down and eat this meal. First off, the presentation is amazing. It looks like it was just poured into the bowl, and was sprinkled with some basil leaves on top. Secondly, the quality of this photo was really well designed. With the main focus in the front and then slowly blurring as you look far behind. It really does put the focus right in the middle. Lastly, the lighting on this bowl is what makes this picture so much better. It does look like they used natural lighting, which in my opinion is the best lighting to use. It really does show the yumminess, and flavor in this picture. I also really like that this picture was almost centered. On the sides of the picture you can tell that on the left side there's more room than to the right. Another thing I did notice was the table cloth, or place setting is also not even and a little bit messed up. I think that also brings in a focus to it's surrounding then just to the bowl with food. This picture is strong by the lighting and focus to it. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Bad Food"

As I was scrolling through the pictures this photo immediately caught my attention. I could instantly pick out the cons on why this photo was not well photographed. First off, the lighting is terrible. It has no natural sunlight, or even a ring light to give it artificial light. It looks like they just depended on the ceiling light. Secondly, this photo is not focused. Just by looking at it, you can clearly tell that it's slightly out of focus. The presentation of this dish does not look delight. Personally, just by looking at this picture I would not feel safe eating this plate. Lastly, the angle of this dish could've changed the entire presentation of it. However, if they were able to fix the lighting, and put the picture into focus and maybe put another sauce inside the the sauce that's already there this picture could completely change and give it a whole new life!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog